Three kids charred to death

Chandigarh/February 23
Three children including a girl were charred to death when their house caught fire in Balkalan village in Amritsar today.
Fire department officials said that Jashandeep (5), Kirandeep (3) and Navdeep, one and half year old were charred to death after their house. The cause of the fire is reported to be short circuit. “Their mother escaped unhurt as she was bathing in the bathroom when the house caught fire while their father, Amarjit, who works as a labourer was not at house at the time of incident,” the official said.

CategoriesUncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *