North Gazette News/Chandigarh
Punjab University has announced to conduct LLB Entrance Test 2015 on June 21, 2015 and candidates apply for the test till May 27, 2015.
A PU spokesperson said that PU LLB Entrance Test 2015 would be conducted for three year course at Punjab University, Chandigarh, UILS Swami Sarvanand Giri, Punjab university Regional Centre Hoshiarpur, PU Regional Centre Ludhiana and PU Regional Centre Muktsar.
“”Candidates can download the Prospectus including Application Forms from website http://pglaw.puchd.ac.in and the last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan is May 27, 2015,” the spokesperson said.
He added that if even after 24 hours of depositing the fee in bank and your fee details are not available, a candidate can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
The spokesperson said that a candidate would have to following steps to apply for PU LLB Entrance Test 2015:-
1. Register Online on PG Law website http://pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
2. Note down your Login Id and Password.
3. Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
4. Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
5. Download your Admit Card after June 11, 2015 for PU LLB Entrance Test 2015.
Click here to download, prospectus and application forms to apply for PU LLB Entrance Test 2015 http://pglaw.puchd.ac.in/pdf/LLB15.pdf.