North Gazette News/New Delhi
Chinese smartphone make Xiaomi on Thursday launched sleek, stylish MI Note, MI Note Pro in Rs 24000-34000 price range with exceptional specs that would even give Apple’s iPhone 6 stiff competition.
Xiaomi Vice President Hugo Barra said that the company has launched Mi Note, most powerful Xiaomi smartphone the company had ever built.
Xiaomi MI Note features a 3D curved glass for the first time, it is also the most beautiful product we have ever designed.
The other Specs Xiaomi MI Note are – 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
– 5.7” Sharp/JDI Full HD display (95% NTSC, 1400:1 contrast ratio)
– Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
– Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
– Sony 13MP camera f/2.0, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
– 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels
– Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
– 3000mAh 4.4V lithium-ion battery, Quick Charge 2.0
Mi Note Pro specs
64GB RMB3299 (Approx.RM1900）
– Snapdragon 810 64 bit 8-core, Adreno 430 GPU
– 5.7” 2K display (2560 x 1440 at 515 PPI)
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.0 Flash
– LTE-CAT 9, up to 450Mbps download speeds