North Gazette News/Shimla
Himachal government on Wednesday issued notification on PTA teachers’ regularisation with seven years service instead of eight years as notified earlier.
In pursuance to the Additional Chief Secretary (Edu) to the Government of HP letter no. EDN-A-Kha(7)-6/2012-L dated 24.12.2014 on the subject cited above.
In this regard, it is intimated that the matter regarding taking over the services of all those incumbents who have completed seven years instead of eight years is under consideration at the Govt. level.
Therefore, you are directed to send the requisite information as per the performa enclosed in r/o all PTA (GIA) provided Lecturers/ DPEs to the Dy Director concerned by 26.12.2014 (AN) through special messenger with all relevant documents. You are further intimated that the particular already submitted as per this Directorate letter dated 10.12.2014, need not
to send again.
Before sending the particulars to the concerned DDHEs all the Principal/DDOs are directed to observe the following instructions carefully to avoid any delay/unnecessary correspondence to this effect:-
1. Whether all the column in the performa have been filled in properly neat and clean.
2. All the documents/certificates have been attached in the sequence i.e Appointment order, termination order if any, re-engagement order, cast/category certificate, Himachali domicile certificate, Academic certificate Matric, 10+2,Graduation, PG, Professional (B.Ed/BPEd)
3. No alteration be made in the prescribed performa.
4. If additional information requires more space in any column attach a separate sheet.
5. This information will not be accepted through e-mail/fax or directly in this directorate. The same be submitted to the collection center in the office of Dy Director concerned by 26.12.2014 (AN).
6. This performa should be signed by the Principal or by the DDO concerned only and any attestation/certification by other official will be viewed seriously.
List of the PTA provided Lecturer whose particulars have already been received in this Directorate is available with the Deputy Director concerned.
This letter is also available on the departmental website www.educationhp.org.