Woman injured in fire incident in Shimla

Shimla

In a fire incident a woman was seriously injured when the LPG cylinder caught fire in Sanjauli area of the capital town of Shimla here on Friday evening. According to police the incident happened on the sixth floor of Laxmi Niwas in the evening hours and the fire brigade was rushed to the spot to extinguish the fire. With in the few minutes after catching fire the cylinder got blasted and the people on the seventh floor also engulfed in the fire. With the help of the fire brigade the people living on the seventh floor were rescued safely. According to police the badly injured women was rushed to Indira Gandhi Medical College and a loss of around Rs. 30 lakks have been reported to the property.

ENDS